- True-Fit Vest chassis with stretch webbing for a close fit
- Stretch fit panels for closer comfortable fit
- 2 x adjustable sternum & diaphragm straps for optimum fit
- 3D Spacer-mesh fast drying and breathable comfort
- 2 x stretch mesh pockets with adjustable draw cord closure to fit fuel bottles
- Right-hand side has secondary drop down pocket to fit running essentials
- 2 x elasticated loops to fit hydration tubes
- Large weather resistant zipped pocket
- Internal zipped stash pocket with key clip
- Xero waterproof pocket with press seal – capacity for an iPad (9.7inch screen size)
- Expandable main pocket volume
- Capacity: 10L + 5L expansion
- Bungee strap for compression and additional storage
- Soft feel binding
- Super lightweight and breathable
- Nylon Double Honey Comb (NDHC) 330 Denier fabric
- Ronhill LED compatible
- Reflective graphics
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....