The Men's 7" Twin Short is Ronhill's bestselling short with an anti-chaff liner, in a longer length. Also for the runner or gym/fitness user looking for a more relaxed look and fit.
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight, breathable and wind resistant
- Stretch knit panel for enhanced range of movement with sublimation
- Reflective graphics
- 7"� inside leg (19cm) Men's size medium
- Inner Bamboo brief
- Bonadex waistband with draw cord
- Anti-static finish
- Outer Short: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane; Mesh Pocket: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane; Side Panel: 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane; Inner Brief: 100% Polyester (with Bamboo Charcoal)
- Activelite Fabric: Breathable and wind resistant. The excellent wind resistance is achieved by a tightly woven construction. This prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining high standards of breathability. Activelite fabrics are lightweight with a relaxed fit.
- Outer shorts:
- Fabric: Flexlite (88% polyester, 12% nylon)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Enhanced stretch
- Rear zipped security pocket
- Stretch panel
- Reflective graphics
- Bonadex waistband with drawcord
- Inseam length: 19cm
- Inner shorts:
- Fabric: Powerlite (84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Wicking treatment
- No side seams
- Inseam length: 24cm
- Weight: 191g
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....