With a great supportive fit, lots of stretch and angled zips, this tight version of our popular ¾ length version is a great choice when layering up for your run. Maximum storage capabilities are a luxury for running tights, and are given to you in the Mens Cargo Tight.
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Two side Power-mesh stretch pockets
- Four elasticated loops - ideal for gels
- Expandable back zip security pocket - 600ml capacity
- Expandable pocket fits lightweight jacket or Gilet
- Two thigh pockets - ideal for fuel bottles
- Silicon grippers on thighs for ascending running position
- Flat waistband with draw cord
- 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, Mesh: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
- Weight: 228g
- Powerlite fabric:
- Fabric that offers incomparable stretch, freedom of movement and support, thanks to its knitted construction and high elastane content.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....