The Ronhill Men's Infinity Fuel Twin Short offers excellent support and coverage, and features storage for energy gels making it the perfect choice for long runs. The outer short has a relaxed fit and is constructed from Flexlite fabric that provides great freedom of movement and breathability. The inner short is constructed from Powerlite stretch fabric that supports you while you run and features excellent moisture wicking properties to keep you comfortable and dry. The shorts feature ample storage for essentials in both inner and outer pockets and reflective detailing for increased visibility when you're training in low-light.
- Flexlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Elasticated loop storage for gels (Max 4 - not included)
- Expandable pocket fits lightweight jacket or gilet – up to 600ml capacity
- Inside leg length: 12cm (men’s size medium)
- Bonadex waistband with drawcord
- New print graphics and reflective tape detail
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Wicking treatment for excellent moisture management
- Non- bounce internal pockets – easy access through outer short
- Inside leg length: 24cm (men’s size medium)
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.