The Ronhill Menâ€™s Microlight Jacket is designed to be lightweight and breathable. With many features this jacket is durable and efficient in the ever changing weather. The Activelite fabric prevents wind from getting through and the jacket also has an improved water resistant finish. When the weather clears and the jacket needs to be stored away the 1 back zip pocket has a â€˜pack itâ€™ system. Once packed, it can then be carried until it is next needed.
- Wear it, pack it, carry it
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a high standard of wind resistance
- New and improved water resistant finish
- 1 back zip pocket with a â€˜pack itâ€™ system
- Roll away, adjustable hood
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Single hand operated draw cord in the hem
- Fibre content: 100% Polyester
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.