The Ronhill Menâ€™s Trail Cargo Short is popular with both road and off-road runners. Great stretch is achieved with the Flexlite fabric, giving you more freedom of movement whilst giving a good fit. It is also lightweight and breathable, giving you more comfort. Belongings can also be kept safe with a back zip security pocket.
- One of Ronhillâ€™s most popular shorts with both road and off-road runners
- Flexlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Durable water repellent treatment
- Back zip security pocket
- 4 side power mesh stretch pockets
- 2 elasticated loops
- 2 front hand pockets
- Inner bamboo brief
- Bonidex waistband with draw cord
- Fibre content: Outer: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, Inner: 50%Polyester, 50% Polyester (With Bamboo Charcoal)
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.