The Trail Tempest Jacket is the lightest fully waterproof packable jacket Ronhill has ever produced! It is made from Ronhill's Aqualiteâ„¢ fabric which has fully waterproof taped seams.
- The lightest fully waterproof packable jacket ronhill has ever produced!
- Aqualite fabric
- Waterproof: minimum 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Breathable: mimimum 15,000 g/m2/24hours (MVTR)
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Integral mountain hood with wire peak & single hand draw cord and volume adjuster
- 2 chest pockets: 1 for map & keys, 1 with 'Pack-it' system
- Self packable into front zip pocket with elasticated adjustable belt
- Adjustable cuffs and hems
- Waterproof zips
- Back vent for increased air flow
- Reflective graphics
- Lock down zip and chin guard
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.