Built for those dedicated runners who run whatever the weather, the Ronhill Trail Tempest is a super-lightweight waterproof running jacket packed with great features to enhance your runs and outdoor training sessions. With a back vent for increased air flow and an adjustable integrated mountain spec hood for added weather protection, the Ronhill Trail Tempest leaves you with no excuses to not go out and run.
- Aqualite fabric
- Mountain marathon event regulation spec
- Just 250 grms
- 2.5 layer hydrophilic coating
- Waterproof to a minimum 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Breathable: minimum 15,000 g/m2/24hours (mVtr)
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Adjustable integrated mountain spec hood
- 2 chest pockets â€“ 1 for map & keys, 1 for â€˜Pack-itâ€™ system
- Adjustable cuffs and hems
- YKK Aquaguard multi-colour vizlon water resistant front zip
- Back vent for increased air flow
Ronhill, founded by decorated long distance runner Ron Hill, is devoted to improving the runners experience through the use of innovative fabric technology. Crafted from expert knowledge and experience, Ronhill is the ultimate brand for running enthusiasts and professionals alike.