The Ronhill Men's Trail Tempest Jacket is a lightweight waterproof running jacket. With updated fabric and enhanced features the Aqualite fabric ideal for all running events especially off road and mountain running events The jacket has taped seams to further boost the jackets waterproof protection.
- Aqualite fabric
- Ideal for all running events especially off road and mountain running events
- 2.5 layer hydrophilic laminate - fully waterproof with taped seams (carbon 6)
- Hydrostatic head 20,000 jis-l 1092
- Breathability (moisture permeability) 18,000 jis 1099 b-1
- Adjustable integrated mountain spec hood
- Two chest pockets - one for map & keys, one for "Pack-It" system
- Whistle inbuilt to "Pack-It" system belt
- Adjustable cuffs and hems
- YKK Aquaguard multi-colour water resistant front zip
- 100% Polyamide
- Back vent for increased air flow
- Reflective graphics
- Lock down zip and chin guard
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.