The Ronhill Vizion Photon jacket will keep you seen in the dark autum/winter months, thanks to its reflective tape that covers the front and back of the jacket. However if thats not enougth for you, then it also come with an integrated L.E.D. light system. The system has 2 modes on/off and flash. As well as all the safety features it is lightweight and breathable, with vents on the back to aid air flow.
- Super reflective! - reflective tape providing 360Â° reflectivity
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a high standard of wind resistance
- Integrated L.E.D. light system - on/off/flash modes
- Durable water repellent treatment to fabric
- Left chest zip security pocket
- Internal earphone point and loops
- Back vents for increased air flow
- Moulded cuff tabs
- Articulated sleeves
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Single hand operated draw cord in the hem
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....