The Ronhill Tokyo Sunglasses are the super cool running glasses inspired by the man himself. They’re named after the place where Ron Hill made his Olympic debut in 1964, finishing 18th and 19th in the 10,000m and Marathon respectively. These sunglasses are extra protective, with UVA and UVB protection, anti-scratch and impact resistant lenses and rubber nose pads and sleeves. It is the land of the rising sun after all.
- Ice Blue Platinum Lenses (category 3) for Strong light
- High Optical Clarity
- TR90 NZZ frame
- Impact resistant
- Anti-Scratch Lenses
- 100% UV Protection–UVA and UVB Protection
- Rubber Nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and secure fit
- Weight: 25g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.