The Ronhill Vizion 20L Pack is the ideal back pack for commuting and longer runs due to its practicality, style and comfort - the pack features a perforated EVA "H" back panel, hip panels and shoulder straps for improved ventilation and unparalleled comfort.
- Main storage large volume pocket with water resistant zip closure
- Internal "floating" security pocket
- Smaller front pocket with water resistant zip closure
- Bladder compatible pouch, covered outlet and strap details
- Side pouches with shock cord and adjustable hyperlon panel for added security
- Suitable for bottle storage
- Toggled hyperlon panel also acts as main pocket volume reducer
- Two wing pockets: one fully water resistant with medical security card, and one mesh
- Shaped half mesh straps
- Reflective graphic on front for improved visibility
- Vizion LED compatible
- Fully adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle
- Fully adjustable waist strap with integrated 'tidies'
- Durable water resistant fabric
- Weight: 479g
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....