Thanks to the Flexlite material, the Ronhill Womenâ€™s Trail Cargo Short is an excellent training short. They are lightweight and breathable with an enhanced stretch and are also water repellent. The shorts also feature an inner brief and bonidex waistband with draw cord to provide extra wearability. With 2 front hand pockets and a back zip security product, they are also practical.
- Flexlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Water repellent treatment â€¢ Back zip security pocket â€“ ideal for gels & MP3 player
- 2 Side Power-mesh stretch pockets
- 4 Elasticated loops â€“ ideal for gels
- Inner Bamboo brief
- Bonidex waistband with draw cord
- Fibre content: Outer: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, Inner: 50% Polyester, 50% Polyester (with Bamboo Charcoal)
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.