Designed for dedicated trail runners, the Ronhill Womenâ€™s Trail Short Sleeve Zip Tee is lightweight yet highly breathable with a premium quality wicking treatment for enhanced trail comfort. Featuring a back zip security pocket, mesh panels for added ventilation and a Polygiene treatment to keep things fresh, the Tee is built to handle the strenuous demands of trail running.
- Vapourlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a quality wicking treatment
- Treated with Polygiene - keeps your running kit fresh and odour free
- Back zip security pocket â€“ ideal for gels & bars
- 2 Powerlite stash pockets at rear
- Mesh panels for added ventilation in key heat zones
- Front Â½ zip with lock down puller
- Flat-locked seams
- Fibre content: 100% Polyester
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.