The Womenâ€™s Rhythm Tight is a performance tight combining a modern relaxed styling and new bold print. Fashionable and functional, the natural soft hand feel of the fabric is so appealing. But the product gives great coverage and is very flattering.
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Deep fashionable waistband with hidden elastic and secure draw cord
- Back zip security pocket - ideal for valuables
- 87% polyester, 13% elastane. Waistband: 88% polyester 12% elastane
- Powerlite Fabric: The excellent stretch and recovery is achieved from the knitted construction along with high elastane content. Therefore, Powerlite fabrics offer great freedom of movement and excellent support with a next to skin fit.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.