A staple part of any runners wardrobe, the Women's Stretch Tight is part of the totally revamped Powerlite legwear range. These tights feature a new Run Every Day print in the inner waistband and a bold, eye-catching screen print design, whilst retaining the features you loved most about the old range, such as the flat wide waistband with inner drawcord. The traditional elasticated hem and ankle zips with lock down puller and reflectivity have also been carried forward to the new range.
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Power-mesh inserts at back of knee
- New reflective taping which gives more visibility than the current style, this is trapped into the seam for a cleaner finish
- New print graphics
- Flat waistband with draw cord
- Elasticated hem and lock down ankle zips
- Main: 91% polyamide 9% elastane, Waistband: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Weight: 232g
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....