The Ronhill Women's Stride Twin Short is perfect for high-intensity activities, gym workouts and warm weather runs. The outer short has a relaxed fit and is constructed from Flexlite fabric that provides great freedom of movement and breathability. The inner short is constructed from Powerlite stretch fabric that supports you while you run and features excellent moisture wicking properties to keep you comfortable and dry. The shorts feature ample storage for essentials outer pockets and reflective detailing for increased visibility when you're training in low-light.
- Flexlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Back zip security pocket – ideal for gels and valuables
- Reflective graphics
- Bonadex waistband with draw cord
- Inside leg length: 7cm (women’s size 12)
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Wicking treatment for excellent moisture management
- No side seams for extra comfort
- Inside leg length: 16cm (women’s size 12)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.