The Ronhill Lady Trail Contour Capri Running Tights are a lightweight and breathable capri tight. The tights are manufactured with Powerlite, a fabric that offers excellent stretch and recovery due to its combination of its high elastane content and its knitted construction. Powerlite fabrics offer great freedom of movement, and excellent support with a next-to-skin fit. A waistband with a drawcord offers a customised and comfortable fit.
- Particularly feminine look and features a softer cuff with no gripper
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Flattering waistband with draw cord
- Back zip security pocket - ideal for MP3 player
- 2 side Power mesh pockets â€“ ideal for gels
- Fibre content: Fibre content: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- Weight: 195g
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....