The Ronhill Women's Trail Fuel Twin Short is the ultimate off-road short with hidden fuel pockets for portage of trail fuel bottles. This versatile product comes in a female fit and has proven to be a real winner with Trail and Urban runners alike.
- Joint Flexlite fabric and Powerlite fabrics
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Four double elasticated loops - ideal for gels
- Expandable pocket fits quantum jacket & gilet - up to 600ml capacity
- Outer short -Inside leg length: 24cm
- Outer: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane, Inner: 85% Polyester,15% Elastane
- Bonadex waistband with Drawcord
- Inner - Powerlite Fabric
- Inner - Excellent stretch and recovery via the high content of elastane
- Inner - Wicking treatment for excellent moisture management
- Inner - Non bounce internal pocket with easy access
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.