The Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket is designed for running in cooler weather, and can be packed into it's own back pocket and worn as a belt should the weather improve while you are out. A deep collar with microfleece lining, and the ergonomically shaped cuffs make this a comfortable jacket to run in. Reflective graphics and tape give you 360 degree visibility for improved safety.
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a high standard of wind resistance
- Super lightweight, water repellent shell
- Pack-it system - self packable into back zip pocket with elasticated adjustable belt. now includes a whistle
- Roll away, adjustable hood
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Reflective graphics and tape providing 360Â° reflectivity
- L.e.D. compatible
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Single hand operated draw cord in the hem
- Fibre content: 100% polyamide
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.