The Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket is designed for running in cooler weather, and can be packed into it's own back pocket and worn as a belt should the weather improve while you are out. A deep collar with microfleece lining, and the ergonomically shaped cuffs make this a comfortable jacket to run in. Reflective graphics and tape give you 360 degree visibility for improved safety.
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a high standard of wind resistance
- Super lightweight, water repellent shell
- Pack-it system - self packable into back zip pocket with elasticated adjustable belt. now includes a whistle
- Roll away, adjustable hood
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Reflective graphics and tape providing 360Â° reflectivity
- L.e.D. compatible
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Single hand operated draw cord in the hem
- Fibre content: 100% polyamide
- Productcode: K2110131
Ronhill, founded by decorated long distance runner Ron Hill, is devoted to improving the runners experience through the use of innovative fabric technology. Crafted from expert knowledge and experience, Ronhill is the ultimate brand for running enthusiasts and professionals alike.