The Women's Trail Tempest Jacket is the lightest waterproof, packable jacket that Ronhill have ever produced. Made from Aqualite fabric, this offers a brilliant barrier against water and wind. It brings together all the benefits of a taped waterproof garment with total wind protection and fantastic breathability. This combination ensures wearer comfort in the worst weather conditions.
- Aqualite fabric
- The lightest fully waterproof jacket ronhill has ever produced!
- Mountain marathon event regulation spec
- 2.5 layer hydrophilic coating
- Moisture permeability - 10,000 mp, water permeability - 10,000 Wp
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Adjustable intergrated mountain spec hood
- 2 chest pockets â€“ 1 for map & keys, 1 for â€˜pack-itâ€™ system
- Whistle inbuilt to â€˜pack-itâ€™ system belt
- Adjustable cuffs and hems
- Waterproof zips
- Back vent for increased air flow
- Reflective graphics
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Fibre content: 54% polyamide, 46% pu
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....