The Ronhill Women's Trail Winter Tight is lightweight and breathable yet supportive at the same time. With breathable qualities and reflective details, this is a great tight for the winter months.
- Powerlite fabric
- Heavier weight with a brushed inner surface
- High Lycra© content provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Reflective tape
- Elasticated hem and lock down ankle zips
- Flat waistband with draw cord
- Back zip security pocket
- Fibre content: 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Weight: 235g
- Powerlite fabric:
- The excellent stretch and recovery is achieved from the knitted construction along with high elastane content. Therefore Powerlite fabrics offer great freedom of movement and excellent support with a next to skin fit.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.