- Powerlite™ fabric
- High Elastane content provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- UPF 40 - independently tested & certified to block at least 97% of the sunâ€™s harmful UV rayâ€™s from reaching the skin
- Power-mesh inserts
- Reflective tape
- Ronhill gripper hem and lock down ankle zips
- Contrast flat-locked stitching
- Flat bonidex waistband with draw cord
- Back zip security pocket
- Fibre content: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- Weight: 209g
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.