The Ronhill Women's Vizion Photon Jacket features a long zip and chin guard will keep you warm and protected while a security pocket will keep your valuables safe. The internal earphone point and loops give you the comfort you need to know that your wires won't distract you from your run and provide a more stylish and sleek cut to your running outfit.
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight, breathable and wind resistant
- LED light system
- Super reflective! - Reflective tape providing 360° reflectivity
- Water repellent treatment to fabric
- Side zipped security pocket
- Internal earphone point and loops
- Back vents for increased air flow
- Moulded cuff tabs
- Articulated sleeves
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Single hand operated draw cord inthe hem
- Fibre content: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 215g
- The excellent wind resistance is achieved by a tightly woven construction. This prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining high standards of breathability. Activelite fabrics are lightweight with a relaxed fit.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....