Ideal for trail running, the Ronhill Women's Vizion Storm Jacket is a 3 layer waterproof, with improved technical grown on hood. Comfort is key during your run with the Vizion Storm Jacket and using Aqualite fabric, it helps to repel the moisture away from the outer fabric layer, keeping you as dry as possible. The technical grown on hood is fully adjustable and can be hidden away neatly, when not in use.
- Aqualite Fabric
- Lightweight 3 Layer Laminate Shell with Stretch
- Soft Knitted Internal Fabric Face and Liner
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment (Carbon 6) to Fabric
- Fully Waterproof with Taped Seams
- Hydrostatic Head 14,000
- Breathability (moisture permeability) 15,000
- New Technical, Stowable and Adjustable Grown on Hood
- Weight: 331g
- Aqualite Fabric:
- Breathable and waterproof fabric that prevents the outer layer of fabric, from becoming saturated with water.
Ronhill, founded by decorated long distance runner Ron Hill, is devoted to improving the runners experience through the use of innovative fabric technology. Crafted from expert knowledge and experience, Ronhill is the ultimate brand for running enthusiasts and professionals alike.