Ideal for trail running, the Ronhill Women's Vizion Storm Jacket is a 3 layer waterproof, with improved technical grown on hood. Comfort is key during your run with the Vizion Storm Jacket and using Aqualite fabric, it helps to repel the moisture away from the outer fabric layer, keeping you as dry as possible. The technical grown on hood is fully adjustable and can be hidden away neatly, when not in use.
- Aqualite Fabric
- Lightweight 3 Layer Laminate Shell with Stretch
- Soft Knitted Internal Fabric Face and Liner
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment (Carbon 6) to Fabric
- Fully Waterproof with Taped Seams
- Hydrostatic Head 14,000
- Breathability (moisture permeability) 15,000
- New Technical, Stowable and Adjustable Grown on Hood
- Weight: 331g
- Aqualite Fabric:
- Breathable and waterproof fabric that prevents the outer layer of fabric, from becoming saturated with water.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.