The Ronhill Women's Vizion Windlite Jacket is lightweight and breathable and has great wind resistance with Activelite fabric. More comfort is offered as the jacket has a water resistant finish and a micro fleeced lined collar. Your belongings can be kept safe too with a zipped security pocket. With many features it makes this jacket durable and efficient.
- Activelite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with a high standard of wind resistance
- New and improved water resistant finish
- Reflective tape
- New L.E.D. compatible
- Micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down front zip with chin guard
- Chest pocket
- Ergonomic shaped cuff
- Single hand operated draw cord in the hem
- Zipped security pocket
- Fibre content: 100% Polyester
- The excellent wind resistance is achieved by a tightly woven construction. This prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining high standards of breathability. Activelite fabrics are lightweight with a relaxed fit.
- L.E.D compatible:
- This product is Ronhill Vizion L.E.D compatible. The unit has constant and flash modes and is easy to attach to compatible Ronhill products.
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....