Those after a lightweight, waterproof and aggressively profiled trail running shoe should look no further than Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Gore-Tex Shoes. The Wet Traction Contagrip® sole offers even more durability, whilst its GORE-TEX® membrane lining with textile upper ensures your feet remain dry even whilst venturing into the muddiest of bogs and paths.
Salomon's Sensifit system along with the Ortholite sockliner and quicklace drawcords, delivers a secure fit that offers a stable, cushioned and comfortable platform. Its own race tuned design that has the backing of many Salomon Team athletes, has been made tougher, slicker and more stable. The bonded construction helps to keep down the overall weight, that helps to keep the overall profile cleaner and snag free and cuts down on stress points in the fabric.
- Wet Traction Contagrip® Outsole
- Salomon Flex Engineered with GORE-TEX® Lining
- Injected EVA Midsole
- Mud Guard Protection
- Quicklace with Lace Pocket
- Heel to Toe 10mm Drop
- Weight: 290g
- Upper: anti-debris mesh with water resistant textile
- Lining: Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore-Tex
- Midsole: molded EVA, Lightweight Muscle, injected EVA
- Outsole: Wet Traction Contagrip
- Waterproof & breathable
- Mud guard protection
- OrthoLite footbed
- QuickLace with lace pocket
- Weight: 580g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.