Those after a lightweight, waterproof and aggressively profiled trail running shoe should look no further than Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Gore-Tex Shoes. The Wet Traction Contagrip® sole offers even more durability, whilst its GORE-TEX® membrane lining with textile upper ensures your feet remain dry even whilst venturing into the muddiest of bogs and paths.
Salomon's Sensifit system along with the Ortholite sockliner and quicklace drawcords, delivers a secure fit that offers a stable, cushioned and comfortable platform. Its own race tuned design that has the backing of many Salomon Team athletes, has been made tougher, slicker and more stable. The bonded construction helps to keep down the overall weight, that helps to keep the overall profile cleaner and snag free and cuts down on stress points in the fabric.
- Wet Traction Contagrip® Outsole
- Salomon Flex Engineered with GORE-TEX® Lining
- Injected EVA Midsole
- Mud Guard Protection
- Quicklace with Lace Pocket
- Heel to Toe 10mm Drop
- Weight: 290g
- Upper: anti-debris mesh with water resistant textile
- Lining: Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore-Tex
- Midsole: molded EVA, Lightweight Muscle, injected EVA
- Outsole: Wet Traction Contagrip
- Waterproof & breathable
- Mud guard protection
- OrthoLite footbed
- QuickLace with lace pocket
- Weight: 580g
You may also like....