The Saucony Brighton Marathon Men's Speed of Lite Short Sleeve keeps you cool with Ventlite mesh panels in high-heat areas and pure silver fibers woven into the fabric so you feel fresher, longer.
- Premium Tech fabrics contain X-Static XT2Â®, for permanent anti-odor and anti-microbial performance to keep you dry and odor-free
- Made with pure silver, which naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in fabrics, keeping odors in check and gear smelling fresher, and with natural temperature regulating properties to keep you performing at your best
- Four-way stretch fabrics and shifted side seams for chafe-free performance
- Long, lean fit with shaped bottom hem and slight drop-tail wonâ€™t ride up
- UPF Rating â€™40-50+ Excellentâ€™ keeps you covered on sunny days
- Fabric Breakdown: Premium Tech Knit (72% Polyester, 11% Polyester XT2, 17% Spandex) & Premium Tech Mesh (87% Nylon, 7% Polyester XT2, 6% Lycra)
- Slim Fit
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....