The Saucony Men's Guide 8 is the ultimate training partner for runners seeking a plush feel and light-to-moderate support. The 8th edition features an even more flexible ride and a seamless forefoot designed to maximise comfort and minimise weight. The SRC impact zone now extends further into the midfoot, creating a full ground contact experience and an improved transition for every runner.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 281g grams
- Full length powergrid
- SRC impact zone extended into midfoot for improved transition
- Dual density SSL EVA medial post
- Hot-melted film in forefoot-seamless toe box
- Rundry lining wicks away moisture
- Reconfigured flex grooves more flexible forefoot
- Ibr+ on outsole is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Ultra-durable xt-900 carbon rubber
- Offset: 8mm
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.