The Saucony Men's Guide 8 is the ultimate training partner for runners seeking a plush feel and light-to-moderate support. The 8th edition features an even more flexible ride and a seamless forefoot designed to maximise comfort and minimise weight. The SRC impact zone now extends further into the midfoot, creating a full ground contact experience and an improved transition for every runner.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 281g grams
- Full length powergrid
- SRC impact zone extended into midfoot for improved transition
- Dual density SSL EVA medial post
- Hot-melted film in forefoot-seamless toe box
- Rundry lining wicks away moisture
- Reconfigured flex grooves more flexible forefoot
- Ibr+ on outsole is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Ultra-durable xt-900 carbon rubber
- Offset: 8mm
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....