When conditions get tough, the Saucony Men's KOA ST is there to answer the call. Featuring an aggressive PWR TRAC outsole pattern with 8mm lugs, the KOA ST is designed to keep you on your feet and moving forward across soft, muddy, slick terrains. The synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture, while the toggle lacing system lets you quickly adjust your fit throughout the run.
- Deep stud pattern (8mm) deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture to keep the foot dry
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes