When conditions get tough, the Saucony Men's KOA ST is there to answer the call. Featuring an aggressive PWR TRAC outsole pattern with 8mm lugs, the KOA ST is designed to keep you on your feet and moving forward across soft, muddy, slick terrains. The synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture, while the toggle lacing system lets you quickly adjust your fit throughout the run.
- Deep stud pattern (8mm) deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture to keep the foot dry
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.