The Omni 14 delivers a unique benefits package consisting of excellent cushioning and robust support with flexibility. The midsole PowerGrid provides 30% more heavy duty cushioning with 15% less weight, overall giving a better ride. High performance can be achieved with the great support frame technology. It is designed to lock the heels in place, giving a secure and steady fit with the moulded support locks.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: Approx. 318 grams
- Upper-Arch Lock
- Sau-fit system supporting midfoot
- Full length powergrid
- SRC impact zone
- Dual density SSL EVA post for pronation control without stiffness
- Rundry lining wicks mositure
- Lightweight support frame in rearfoot
- iBR+ on outsole is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- XT 900 carbon rubber
- Offset: 8mm mens (uk8)
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.