The world is yours for the taking with the Saucony Peregrine 6 shoes. The new PWRTRAC outsole allows runners to conquer any terrain, whilst the EVERUN in the heel delivers complimentary shock-dampening cushioning. React rapidly to uneven surfaces thanks to the highly flexible midsole. These and other features, including a gusseted tongue to keep out debris, give runners the confidence to get out, explore the world and answer the call of the wild.
- Heel reflective
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays in the upper enhance fit without adding weight
- EVERUN Heel Insert construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- EBO plate provides protection without rigidity
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC Rubber provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- SSL EVA for a lightweight, responsive ride
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 272g
- Lighweight yet strong, soft and comfortable material that allows for fewer layers in the upper, so creates a seemles, flexible feel.
- EVERUN technology:
- EVERUN represents a new era of cushioning innovation, delivering you continuous cushioning experience, no matter how long your run.
- EBO plate
- SSL (Saucony Superlite) EVA:
- An advanced blend of the stress and impact-resistant material EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- PWRTRAC Rubber:
- A tacky rubber compound that adapts to various terrain types while providing excellent traction and durability.
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes