The Triumph is back, and better than ever. Featuring an EVERUN Landing Zone, TRI-FLEX outsole and ISOFIT upper, the Men's Saucony Triumph ISO 2 ups the ante for runners seeking supreme cushioning in a smooth, flowing ride. Be ready, runners: the Triumph ISO 2 is here to take your run to the next level.
- Lightweight Support Frame
- RUNDRY lining
- EVERUN Continuous Cushioning
- EVERUN Landing Zone
- Offset: 8mm Heel: 30mm Forefoot: 22mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 289 grams
- ISOFIT upper morphs to your foot for a sock-like feel, providing superiour comfort and allowing the shoe to move in harmony with the foot.
- PWRGRID+ provides 20% more cushioning than the previous version for enhanced impact, protection & improved durability.
- EVERUN Continuous Cushioning:
- The topsole layer positions Saucony's best cushioning material closer to the foot,combining smoother landings in the heel with reduced pressure in the forefoot.
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.