Built for the toughest of terrains, the Saucony Men's Xodus ISO2 represents the pinnacle of Saucony’s RunAnywhere collection. With a resilient EVERUN topsole, ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole, and reinforced ISOFIT system across the upper, the Xodus ISO2 was built to last for the long haul across the trails.
- Successor to the Xodus ISO
- Trail-specific ISOFIT System with added protection that sits closer to the fit
- Added hot-melt vamp layer for reinforced protection
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWR TRAC outsole design with tank tread protection for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....