The Saucony Women's Kinvara 6 comes in sporting a new open and breathable mesh. Combine this with a pro-lock lacing system and you'll feel the wind in your toes while enjoying a secure midfoot fit. Adjustments in the flexfilm upper deliver an even more dialled- in fit while maintaining the same weight as its predecessor.
- Pro-lock lacing system
- Powergrid heel unit
- Flex-film no-sew overlays enhance fit
- Internal bootie provides sock-like feel
- high abrasion eva+ midsole
- Rundry lining wicks moisture
- Ibr+ pod added to midfoot smoother transition
- Offset: 4mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 184 grams
- PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
- iBR+ Rubber:
- Added small placements of iBR+ rubber to provide more durability and cushioning.
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....