The Saucony Women's Kinvara 6 comes in sporting a new open and breathable mesh. Combine this with a pro-lock lacing system and you'll feel the wind in your toes while enjoying a secure midfoot fit. Adjustments in the flexfilm upper deliver an even more dialled- in fit while maintaining the same weight as its predecessor.
- Pro-lock lacing system
- Powergrid heel unit
- Flex-film no-sew overlays enhance fit
- Internal bootie provides sock-like feel
- high abrasion eva+ midsole
- Rundry lining wicks moisture
- Ibr+ pod added to midfoot smoother transition
- Offset: 4mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 184 grams
- PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
- iBR+ Rubber:
- Added small placements of iBR+ rubber to provide more durability and cushioning.
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.