The world is yours for the taking with the Saucony Peregrine 6 shoes. The new PWRTRAC outsole allows runners to conquer any terrain, whilst the EVERUN in the heel delivers complimentary shock-dampening cushioning. React rapidly to uneven surfaces thanks to the highly flexible midsole. These and other features, including a gusseted tongue to keep out debris, give runners the confidence to get out, explore the world and answer the call of the wild.
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays in the upper enhance fit without adding weight
- Heel reflective
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- EVERUN Heel Insert construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- EBO plate provides protection without rigidity
- SSL EVA for a lightweight, responsive ride
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC Rubber provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 272g
- Lighweight yet strong, soft and comfortable material that allows for fewer layers in the upper, so creates a seemles, flexible feel.
- EVERUN technology:
- EVERUN represents a new era of cushioning innovation, delivering you continuous cushioning experience, no matter how long your run.
- EBO plate
- SSL (Saucony Superlite) EVA:
- An advanced blend of the stress and impact-resistant material EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- PWRTRAC Rubber:
- A tacky rubber compound that adapts to various terrain types while providing excellent traction and durability.
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.