The Saucony Women's Pro Grid Guide 4 is an everyday training shoe which has an incredibly smooth transition and a flexible and cushioned ride with just the right amount of stability.
- Hydrator Lining - Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- HRC Strobel Board - Increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Memory Foam - Strategically placed Memory Foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit.
- Lightweight Breathable Mesh - Provides lightweight breathability.
- Comfortride Sockliner - Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- SRC XTRA Forefoot Cushioning - Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density Impulse EVA - Provides increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning, stability, durability and rebound properties.
- Heel ProGrid - Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone - Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- XT-900 - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber - Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- Weight: Approx. 286 grams
- Productcode: L2214041
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.