The Saucony Women's Pro Grid Guide 4 is an everyday training shoe which has an incredibly smooth transition and a flexible and cushioned ride with just the right amount of stability.
- Hydrator Lining - Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- HRC Strobel Board - Increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Memory Foam - Strategically placed Memory Foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit.
- Lightweight Breathable Mesh - Provides lightweight breathability.
- Comfortride Sockliner - Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- SRC XTRA Forefoot Cushioning - Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density Impulse EVA - Provides increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning, stability, durability and rebound properties.
- Heel ProGrid - Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone - Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- XT-900 - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber - Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- Weight: Approx. 286 grams
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....