Every mile feels as effortless as your first when you’re sporting the Saucony Women's Ride 9 shoes. This neutral running shoe provides more energy return than ever before. Experience the buoyant, lively and responsive EVERUN material positioned closer to the foot via Topsole construction. This helps to make your landings smoother in the heel and reduces the pressure in the forefoot. The Ride 9 is out of the lab and ready to run. But the question is, can you take it on?
Approx. 235 grams
- Lighweight yet strong, soft and comfortable material that allows for fewer layers in the upper, so creates a seemles, flexible feel.
- RUNDRY lining
- Collar lining that creates an amazing step-in feeling and helps guard against hot-spots and chafing during the run.
- EVERUN technology
- EVERUN represents a new era of cushioning innovation, delivering you continuous cushioning experience, no matte
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- TrackWeight Approx.
- 235 grams
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays in the upper enhance fit without adding weight
- RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
- Highly breathable, lightweight open air mesh in the upper
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- SCR Landing Zone absorbs impact and extends into midfoot for a smooth transition
- TRI-FLEX Outsole works with the EVERUN topsole to increase force dispersion over a larger surface area.
- XT-900 carbon rubber offers exceptional traction and durability
- iBR+ blown rubber is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Productcode: L2112870