Built for the toughest of terrains, the Saucony Women's Xodus ISO2 represents the pinnacle of Saucony’s RunAnywhere collection. With a resilient EVERUN topsole, ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole, and reinforced ISOFIT system across the upper, the Xodus ISO2 was built to last for the long haul across the trails.
- Successor to the Xodus ISO
- Trail-specific ISOFIT System with added protection that sits closer to the fit
- Added hot-melt vamp layer for reinforced protection
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWR TRAC outsole design with tank tread protection for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.