Don’t just feel fast, be fast with the Saucony Women's Endorphin Pro, the carbon-plated running shoe that’s built for pure speed. It’s made with SPEEDROLL technology that optimises transitions and propulsion for a feeling of continuous momentum and the signature S-curve carbon-fibre plate adding power and pace to the SPEEDROLL.
Below, it has the super light, super springy PWRRUN PB superfoam and the grippy and durable XT-900 outsole, helping make high performance low-effort. On top, it’s light and breathable with a single-layer mesh upper and FORMFIT wrapping the foot in a personalised fit providing the perfect support, comfort and ventilation.
Feel the speed, feel the endorphins. It’s you, but faster.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- FORMIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers their most personalised fit yet
- A single-layer engineered mesh upper keeps the shoe light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Signature S-curve carbon fibre plate makes for powerful transitions and provides maximum SPEEDROLL effect
- PWRRUN PB, a PEBA-based superfoam, is their lightest, most springy performance cushioning ever
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward, creating a feeling of continuous momentum so you can run faster, not harder
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 179g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.