The Saucony Women's Guide 8 is the ultimate training partner for runners seeking a plush feel and light-to-moderate support. The 8th edition features an even more flexible ride and a seamless forefoot designed to maximise comfort and minimise weight. The SRC impact zone now extends further into the midfoot, creating a full ground contact experience and an improved transition for every runner.
- Full length powergrid
- SRC impact zone extended into midfoot for improved transition
- Dual density SSL EVA medial post
- Hot-melted film in forefoot-seamless toe box
- Rundry lining wicks away moisture
- Reconfigured flex grooves more flexible forefoot
- Ibr+ on outsole is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Ultra-durable xt-900 carbon rubber
- Offset: 8mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 184g grams
- Powergrid (heel-to-toe insert):
- Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centres the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
- Injection Blown Rubber combines Saucony's proprietary compound with a manufacturing process that results in less waste and better resilience. Rubber is liquid molded, rather than cut, for higher consistency and durability.
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....