We upgraded our fan favorite Kinvara, while keeping it true to its sole in the eighth edition. We added a full-length EVERUN topsole for more energy return and stripped down its upper for a more comfortable form fit.
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 6.9 oz. | 196 g.
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....