From the road to the trails and beyond, the KOA TR is the perfect neutral running shoe for you. Featuring a PWR TRAC outsole with a lower lug height, the KOA TR has a great underfoot feeling on hard surfaces but enough ‘teeth’ and grip to keep you sure-footed on uneven surfaces. An EVERUNTM topsole provides extra energy return to every foot strike, while the reinforced upper protects and locks down the foot.
- Ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole with lower (3.5mm) tread pattern for a great road-to-trail feel
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, woven upper mesh for added protection
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....