Fear no trail in the Peregrine 7. Setting the pace for off-road versatility, the Peregrine 7 is adaptable across any terrain courtesy of the ultra-grippy PWRTRAC outsole. Across the upper, a TPU exoskeleton secures the foot and provides added protection, while the full-length EVERUN topsole cushions every footstrike with a resilient, energized ride.
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- Weight: 266g
- Offset: 4mm
- RUNDRY Collar Lining for moisture-wicking comfort
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.