Every mile feels as effortless as your first when you’re sporting the Saucony Women's Ride 9 shoes. This neutral running shoe provides more energy return than ever before.
Experience the buoyant, lively and responsive EVERUN material positioned closer to the foot via Topsole construction. This helps to make your landings smoother in the heel and reduces the pressure in the forefoot. The Ride 9 is out of the lab and ready to run. But the question is, can you take it on?
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road running
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays in the upper enhance fit without adding weight
- RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
- Highly breathable, lightweight open air mesh in the upper
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- SCR Landing Zone absorbs impact and extends into midfoot for a smooth transition
- TRI-FLEX Outsole works with the EVERUN topsole to increase force dispersion over a larger surface area.
- XT-900 carbon rubber offers exceptional traction and durability
- iBR+ blown rubber is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Weight: Approx. 235 grams
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....