Every mile feels as effortless as your first when you’re sporting the Saucony Women's Ride 9 shoes. This neutral running shoe provides more energy return than ever before.
Experience the buoyant, lively and responsive EVERUN material positioned closer to the foot via Topsole construction. This helps to make your landings smoother in the heel and reduces the pressure in the forefoot. The Ride 9 is out of the lab and ready to run. But the question is, can you take it on?
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road running
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays in the upper enhance fit without adding weight
- RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
- Highly breathable, lightweight open air mesh in the upper
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- SCR Landing Zone absorbs impact and extends into midfoot for a smooth transition
- TRI-FLEX Outsole works with the EVERUN topsole to increase force dispersion over a larger surface area.
- XT-900 carbon rubber offers exceptional traction and durability
- iBR+ blown rubber is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Weight: Approx. 235 grams
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.