The Triumph is back, and better than ever. Featuring an EVERUN Landing Zone, TRI-FLEX outsole and ISOFIT upper, the Saucny Women's Triumph ISO 2 ups the ante for runners seeking supreme cushioning in a smooth, flowing ride. Be ready, runners: the Triumph ISO 2 is here to take your run to the next level.
- Lightweight Support Frame
- RUNDRY lining
- EVERUN Continuous Cushioning
- EVERUN Landing Zone
- Offset: 8mm Heel: 30mm Forefoot:22m
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 244 grams
- ISOFIT upper morphs to your foot for a sock-like feel, providing superiour comfort and allowing the shoe to move in harmony with the foot.
- PWRGRID+ provides 20% more cushioning than the previous version for enhanced impact, protection & improved durability.
- EVERUN Continuous Cushioning:
- The topsole layer positions Saucony's best cushioning material closer to the foot,combining smoother landings in the heel with reduced pressure in the forefoot.
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday man. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes
You may also like....