The Silva Trail Runner 4 Ultra offers double battery packs to give you as much burn time as possible and is built to withstand all types of weather conditions.
With its double battery packs, it has a very generous burn time of 90+ (18 hours) - this can be extended even further by simply adding some extra AAA batteries. It comes with a comfortable anti-slip headband, a Silva Tyto safety light that makes you visible in the dark along with an extension cord that lets you carry the battery packs in your pocket.
Whether you are running your next marathon or just the everyday run, the Trail Runner 4 Ultra will be a great addition to accompany you throughout your journey.
- Silva Intelligent Light
- Battery Indication
- Lightweight Fit
- Double Battery Packs
- Battery: 1 x Li-Po 2.4Ah, 3xAAA case (AAA batteries not included)
- Battery Indication: Green/Red LED
- Water Resistance
- Intelligent Light - Optimised light distribution
- Bulb Type: 2 x semi high power LEDs
- Light Distance: See matrix table (scroll across the images)
- Light Output: 350 Lumen
- Material: Aluminium, PC/ABS, TPU
- Weight (battery): 84g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.