The official training shoe of elite marathoner Kara Goucher, the Skechers GOrun Forza 2 is lightweight and responsive with added support for superior stability.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Lightweight, responsive 5Gen® cushioning
- Molded heel counter and inner support strap provide a stable and secure fit
- One piece sublimated air mesh with hotmelt overlays for added support and breathability
- Multi-durometer rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- Extended medial post helps to slow pronation rate
- Mid-foot strike zone promotes efficiency in each stride
- Midsole Thickness - 8mm Stack Height - 8mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.