If your sport means that you need to push your upper body to the limit and be fighting fit the next morning, then the A200 Men's Long Sleeve Compression Top is right for you. The engineered gradient compression increases blood flow and oxygen supply to your muscles to improve your performance while you are active. After your workout you'll feel the benefits of reduced muscle soreness. With Skins products, compression and comfort go hand in hand. A200 range tops feature raglan set sleeves and motion tech fabric in the shoulder panels to increase freedom of movement. In addition, you'll find underarm ventilation and a comfortable neckline for a good fit and streamlined look. The A200 Men's Long Sleeve Compression Top also incorporates a silicone gripper at the hem to stop the top from riding up.
- 76% Nylon - 24% Spandex
- 50+ UV Protection
- Moisture Management
- Skin fit:
- Skins unique sizing system is based on Skins unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits you properly.
- Engineered Gradient Compression:
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- Muscle Focus:
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Warp Knit:
- The fabric in Skins is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- Productcode: M3134025